Welcome Forums Newcomer Help & Advice Newby here

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Cassie M7COS
      Participant

This is great, Easy to log onto. Easy to navigate, easy url to remember. Can I share this on Ham sites? Or is it still at the experimental stage?
        Once again I’d like to thank Essex Ham Train for getting me through the first exam.
        How do we add a photo to our profiles?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Cassie M7COS.
        • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Cassie M7COS.
        Wireless
        Participant

Hello all,

I’m new to ham radio – Currently in the December cohort of Foundation licence students with Pete and Ham Train / Essex Ham. Thoroughly enjoying myself so far and looking forward to the remainder of the course and hopefully qualifying for and gaining my Foundation licence.

Cheers,

Rupert

Wireless
          Participant

Well, I just booked my examination for January 9th. Fingers crossed…!

Pete M0PSX
            Keymaster

Thanks all, and welcome to the forum. Still experimental, and we’re just testing. Thanks for the comments so far

@Wireless – Good luck for the 9th of Jan!

Wireless
              Participant

Many thanks Pete 🙂

M0PWX
                Participant

@Wireless – Good luck for the 9th of Jan!

get your license then onward to intermediate, same topics, just a little more detail, far easier to do the two exams one after the other while you are in the learning frame of mind

MZeroXMZ
                    Participant

Then why not keep it rolling onto the Full? I found the jump from Foundation to Intermediate to be quite big in terms of depth of knowledge needed (especially the electronics), whereas from Intermediate to Full was still a jump but more an evolution in depth (a full week’s revision 3 hours per day or so was touch and go, I should have taken 3 or 4 weeks at least) but I’m glad I continued straight on from each while it was all fresh in my mind.

Wireless
                    Participant

Thanks M0PWX. I’ll get that looked into.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.